#7 English song

Liability - Lorde

I want to share this song for everybody because this song "liability" really touch my deep heart 
and I can feel the sad story about singer. 
I drop into the Sad mood,thinking why I forgot,why I regret, why I still stupid about
every past memory.
========================================================================


Ella Marija Lani Yelich-O'Connor (born 7 November 1996), known professionally as Lorde , is a New Zealand singer, songwriter, and record producer who holds both New Zealand and Croatian citizenship. 

======================================================================


Baby really hurt me

寶貝,這次真的傷透我了
Crying in the taxi
讓我在回程的路上掉下淚來
He don't wanna know me
而他甚至不想聽我解釋
Says he made the big mistake of dancing in my storm
只是重覆說著,捲入我的浮華世界是他犯過最大的錯誤
Says it was poison
說這種生活就像緩慢殺人的毒藥
So I guess I'll go home
所以我猜我只能一個人回家吧
Into the arms of the girl that I love
回到那個我深愛的女孩的臂彎中
The only love I haven't screwed up
那段我還尚未搞砸的關係

She's so hard to please
她是個難以取悅的人
But she's a forest fire
但其實內心燃著烈火
I do my best to meet her demands ,play at romance,
我傾盡所有只為達到她的期待,愛護著她
We slow dance in the living room,
我們倆在客廳裡輕柔地慢舞著
but all that a stranger would see
但外人看到的卻是…
Is one girl swaying alone
一個女孩獨自翩翩起舞
Stroking her cheek
撫慰著自己

They say, "You're a little much for me
他們說:「你對我來說太多了」
You're a liability
「你會變成我的負擔」
You're a little much for me"
「而我承擔不起你」
So they pull back, make other plans
所以他們退縮,尋找下一個女孩
I understand, I'm a liability
我心知肚明,我成了負擔
Get you wild, make you leave
我讓你抓狂,逼得你離開
I'm a little much for E-a-na-na-na, everyone
而這樣的我,是誰也無法負荷的…

The truth is I am a toy
事實上,我不過是個玩具
That people enjoy
娛樂大眾
'Til all of the tricks don't work anymore
直到所有把戲都不再有趣
And then they are bored of me
直到他們對我感到厭煩
I know that it's exciting
我知道聽起來很值得期待
Running through the night,
那些徹夜狂歡的夜晚
but Every perfect summer's Eating me alive until you're gone
但從你離開後,每段夏日猖狂的回憶卻啃蝕著我的心
Better on my own
我還是適合自己過吧

They say, "You're a little much for me
他們說:「你對我來說太多了」
You're a liability
「你會變成我的負擔」
You're a little much for me"
「而我承擔不起你」
So they pull back, make other plans
所以他們退縮,尋找下一個女孩
I understand, I'm a liability
我心知肚明,我成了負擔
Get you wild, make you leave
我讓你抓狂,逼得你離開
I'm a little much for E-a-na-na-na, everyone
而這樣的我,是誰也承受不起的…

They're gonna watch me disappear into the sun
他們會親眼看著我消逝在陽光裡
You're all gonna watch me disappear into the sun
你們將會看著我慢慢地與陽光合而為一

1.liability:He denies any liability for the damage caused.
2.screw-up:There's been a screw-up with our hotel reservation.
3.pull back:The news is that the company intends to pull back from petrochemicals.
========================================================================
"They say, You're a little much for me."
I remember that I love someone in the warm warm winter
but I also remember someone broke heart in the cold cold summer,
maybe this sentence is too much for me,
I remember all I want to forget,
these memories make me like a fool,
make me feel just like a liability,
so we pull back,

try to find a way to live,
try to find a way to leave.

However, all passed.

Then I want to talk to everyone,
if you are also hurt by past memories,
just throw it away,
then look forward,
and give yourself a big smile.

To the girl who redeemed me.


留言

張貼留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

#3 Collocation

#5 Free writing