#5 Free writing


Wish

    If I have a wish will surely come true, I will say peace in the world, when I'm three years old, but when I grow older I will answer to be a happy person. Have my own family, have my own friends, have my own life, and the people who love me and the people I loved are all around me, that is the greatest wish to me.

    Each person's definition of success is different. For me, no more achievements, no more wealth, no more power, just to keep ordinary, to become a better person is enough for me to work harder, and every day remind yourself
"You can learn something from anything if you pay attention to it." just throw away the bad emotions and embracing the world, that is my definition of success. How about you?














Come swim with me!


@Tools:
1.Google translation (blue)
2.Linggle (red)
3.Yahoo dictionary (blue)
                  

留言

張貼留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

#3 Collocation

#7 English song